Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lost Gems - 1


These are the songs dropped from films - related to Kishore Kumar

1) Tera Yoon Nazar Churake - Dilli Ka Thug ( Dropped from the film but released in Bombay Ka Chor )
2) Mere Saamne Waali Khidki ( Slow version ) - Dropped from the film
3) Mujhko Bas Yoon Hi Udaas - Khusboo ( Pancham Music ) - Dropped from the film because of not getting the correct slot
4) Saagar Kinaare Dil Ye Pukaare ( Kishore Solo is available ) - dropped from the film
5) Hello Kya Haal Hai - Sunehra Sansaar
6) Jab Jab Tujhko Chhua ( Kishore - Geeta Dut ) - Dropped from the film, Jaalsaaz, due to Censor objection to the lyrics
7) Poochha Jo Payar Kya Hai - International Crook ( later used in Eent Ka Jawaab Patthar )
8) Nain Mila Lo - Shrimatiji - Dropped from the film - objection from Censor
9) Chaand Sa Koyi Chehra - Sholay - Dropped from the film due to the lengthy Qawalli and not fitting in the story
10) Raja Babu O Raja Babu - Door Gagan Ki Chhaon Mein ( Amit Kumar Solo)

2 comments:

Badur Babu said...

You missed out Bombay To Goa's Tum Meri Zindagi Mein. By the way, you mentioned Kishore's Solo (Saagar Kinare) is available....kahan available hai bangdu ?

kishore said...

Dost, I consider music as my religion, Kishoreda as my God and definitely you as the purohit. Where and how did you manage to accumulate such gems? Before seeing yur blog I used to consider myself as Kishoreda's greatest fan, but you sure beat me to it.
Tell me what shud I do gurudev to get these gems that you've mentioned in yur blog?

Cheers,
KK Bhakt